CTI is currently seeking a Project Manager as a self-motivated, energetic individual to grow and work with a reputable general contractor in the Raleigh, NC area. Qualified candidate will be detail oriented and self-motivated to establish new clients and build relationships with existing clients, team, and subcontractors and will proactively seek to mesh as a team player.
• Estimate and manage jobs of all sizes. Examples include Capex projects, corrective construction, roofing, drainage, concrete & masonry, disaster restoration, and/or general repairs, etc.
• Collaborate with project mgmt team, operations, field technicians and subcontractors to estimate, oversee projects, maintain project status, and ensure quality control is upheld.
• Assist with material take-off, procurement, and staging.
• Communicate with customers regarding project status, answer questions, and resolve any project related issues.
• Maintain relationships with current customers and help build relationships with new customers.
• Develop and maintain solid subcontractor and team relationships.
• Work with local municipalities for any permits needed.
• Create preliminary project schedules.
• Prepare bids and solicit subcontractor pricing where applicable.
• Willingness to learn new skills and be a team player.
• Position will be a combination of office and field work.
• 3+ years of experience in general construction, restoration, or trade construction.
• Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Adobe.
• Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports and estimates.
• Strong organization, time management, and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to multitask and handle wide variety of projects.
• Ability to communicate effectively.
• Proactively seek improvement and innovation.
• OSHA 30 certification preferred.
• Company truck or vehicle stipend – Negotiable
• Health Insurance
• 401k/Retirement Plan
• CTI is an Equal Opportunity Employer